"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, December 25, 2010

This is Me.

A new yeaR IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND I HAVE NEVER REALLY BEEN ONE TO MAKE NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS, BUT I HAVE BEEN THINKING A LOT ABOUT THE THINGS THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME AND WHAT I WANT TO FOCUS ON IN MY LIFE.I OUT TOGETHER A PAPER THAT IS COMPRISED MAINLY OF MY GOALS AND PERSONAL "MOTTOS." mANY OF THESE MOTTOS ARE SELF EXPLANATORY, BUT NOT ALL, THEY HAVE PERSONAL MEANING FOR ME. FUTURE POSTS WILL EXPOUND ON MANY OF THESE INDIVIDUAL POINTS. BUT THIS IS ME:

This is who I am

My Goals
Stick to my priorities – School, work, AND serving others
Physical Strength – Drink plenty of water. Exercise at least 4 times a week. Push myself TO DO WHAT I KNOW I SHOULD BE DOING, even when I am tired and i want to be lazy.
Spiritually Active – read the Scriptures every day. Pray Constantly. Pay Tithing regularly. Attend THE Temple often. Read 1st Presidency Message of the Ensign monthly. Listen to at least one conference talk a week.
Mentally Apt – Focus time and attention on my studies, and work/CAREER knowledge. Have a book or subject to study for personal Growth and understanding.

Seek out opportunities to serve others.
Be around those who drive me to be a better person.
Never Compromise who I am.

My Motto’s
Rise to the Occasion.
“I trust you.”
I am third.
For those we love.
Never forget what matters most.
Keep to the Compass.
“There is good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.”
Honor Integrity and Virtue.
“What we do in life echoes in eternity.”
“Remember that you alone choose the path on which you walk.”
Optimism and Patience at all times.
Go with the flow, but never when Salvation or Safety of others is at risk.
No matter how dark the night, morning always comes.
I would rather die as a warrior than live as a beggar.
Serve and Smile at all times.

I come from nobility both here on earth and in the heavens. I am a man of my word and will never step away from what I know is right. My family and friends mean more to me than anything. I find great joy in helping others. I want only to serve and strengthen the world I live in. I accept responsibility. My god is my everything and my savior is my brother and salvation.

“Impossible is just a word to use when you want to quit.”

“I am simply myself, no more and no less, and I want only to be free.”



SO THERE IT IS, NOW MY GOOD FRIEND DANIEL AND I ARE GOING TO CLOSE THIS WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DAY BY HEADING DOWN TO THE HOT TUB. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!
P.S. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. That was amazing! btw I might just use some of your mottos.... =]
    Thanks, I might just write some of these goals too!

    ReplyDelete